At Puri Emporium we believe in keeping our customers happy…always. Our return policies are created with you in mind and ensure that you are satisfied at every step of the way.
Please Note: At this time, Puri Emporium only accepts returns from within India. For international returns kindly contact our customer care team at email@example.com.
For initiating the return process, you must inform us within 48 hours from the time of product delivery, through the returns module in my account section of the website.
Return of products will be accepted only if the following conditions are met:
- The tags and labels on the product are intact.
- The product is unwashed, unused and in an undamaged condition.
- The item is in its original packaging.
- You include your original Puri Emporium tax invoice with the return
- No return or exchange on sale products or on promotional campaigns.
- We may accept returns for account credit only.
- Damages due to neglect, improper usage or application will not be covered under our Returns Policy.
- We must receive the merchandise back at our Delhi NCR office within 14 days from the date it was shipped to you.
- Refund/ replacement for goods/ merchandise is subject to meeting all of the above mentioned conditions and subsequent inspection and verification by our team.
- Please send the product back to us only after informing and consulting with our team.
- It’s very important that you DO NOT send the item back to us until you have verified with us and no credit or replacement shall be given on such items.
- Return postage costs & exchange postage costs will be at your expense. We encourage you to return your parcel via registered or traceable postal services as all returned parcels remain the responsibility of the purchaser until received by Puri Emporium.
- We do not provide refund on any goods sold. Goods once sold can only be exchanged for replacement or a store credit if they meet our terms and conditions.
- Please note that the Cash on Delivery convenience charge and the shipping charge would not be included in the store credit value of your order as these are non-refundable charges.
- Since we keep limited inventory and do not always have all sizes available and under such circumstances the amount paid by you can be used by you whenever you shop with us next time.
- All conditions applicable to return of goods shall also apply to exchange of goods.
Please note that our return policy does not apply to any customized (tailoring customized, design customized) products that have been made especially as per your measurements or design choices are non-returnable. If a product is altered to any specific size as per our size chart or it is made according to a custom size then it is non exchangeable/ returnable. There are few exclusive pieces which are completely non-returnable. Please note the return policy for a specific garment at the time of placing the order.
The details of the products or product specifications (weight, color, handwork details, size, etc.) as mentioned on puri emporium are only approximate values.
Because products on puri emporium are designer made, hand woven and intricately crafted, there may be variations in color and embellishment of the actual product against that as shown on the website. This is due to the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display outputs due to lighting, digital photography, color settings and capabilities of computer monitors.
For any complaints/dissatisfation with sizing and styling
We believe our customers understand that even if they get something custom tailored locally, multiple sessions of trial and alterations are needed before the desired fit, pattern &appropriate look can be created. We suggest to buy unstitched/ standard size items from us and get them tailored by your personal stylist or boutique. If you do not have any tailoring facility at your end then we suggest you to send us your best fitting garment as sample to minimise the risk of sizing error.